across the globe, we are united in our dedication.
WHO WE ARE
Human Alive Foundation
Non Governmental Oraganization (REGD)
REGD.NO.1950 ACT 29 RULES E-11499/THANE
Human Alive Foundation was established in 2019 by Chandan Chaudhari. It is a non-profit, voluntary organisation. Human Alive promotes tremendous changes in the society taking on a wide array of issues concerned from Women’s rights, justice to having an invaluable insight into grants and sources of funding for health ailments like Cancer, HIV and also food, educational help etc.
We also look forward to fulfill the dreams of most of this people by quoting,
“Sapna Apka,Sach Hamara”
Chandan Govind Chaudhari
( NGO Founder & Director )
Our Founder Chandan Chaudhari Did not just have the passion to achieve his dreams but also wanted everyone to live life happily with access to each and every rights. His main motive in life was to destroy the gap between the rich & middle class and the poor. So, he thought of creating something which would be a source to help everyone irrespective of their caste, creed, religion, gender etc. Therefore, Even after having so much to do for himself, he was a bit unsatisfied in his heart as he always had a dream of starting a foundation which he thought as a best source for helping cancer, HIV patients and educational help to children or any person who couldn’t afford studying and that could have been possible only through a good organization which he achieved creating with the support of his loyal team i.e a NGO which he successfully achieved for the people. Some amount of percentage from all his 3 companies goes towards the welfare of this foundation.
– Human Alive Team
— Our Mission
- The vision of the Foundation is to provide education to underprivileged children or any child who wishes to learn.
- We also wish to provide healthcare services to every person facing any kind of aliment and especially to people with HIV and Cancer.
- Our effort is to fulfill their dreams through this foundation and spread social awareness through universality.
— Our Vision
- To inspire, help and empower people affected by Cancer, HIV.
- To create a world where each and every Child has access to Education.
- To help families of Indian Police Force, Paramilitary Forces.